Pages

Thursday 12 February 2015

Valentine's day is 2 days away, Subscribe to my Love texts to thrill your partner; all for free.

Express your love through words. What you bought would soon spoil and be forgotten, but your words are evergreen and timeless.
From Boyfriends to Girlfriends
Today, lovers around the world celebrate the beauty of their relationship, but today i choose to appreciate you, the essence of my happiness.
Our love is nothing like the red rose, for if it were, then it would soon wither, but instead our love is like the lilly of the valley; for it would survive even the harshest of times.
I do not know what tomorrow may bring us, but no
matter what surprise it springs us, I would still be in Love with you.
Every morning, i kneel and thank God for that special day, when i laid my gaze upon you and knew that even if i was to go blind thereafter, I would have been happy, knowing that i had seen the best of life's beauties.
For the past year, i keep checking Google for the list of the 7 wonders of the modern world, i know one of these days, you would make it into that list.
From Girlfriends to Boyfriends
I know i might act like a really tough lady, but my Love, all i ever want is your tender love and caring touch. As for my heart, it would always be with you, until the day, they would lay roses on our tomb.
Did you know that if i had a choice, i would never stop rubbing my palms against you beards, did you know that if it were possible, i would never live a day without the warmth of your embrace and the tenderness of your kiss. now tell me, did you know?
I know your life would be less troublesome without my nagging, complaints, gossip and mood swings, so i wish to say a huge thank you, for sharing in my pains and problems, and for never giving up on me. I Love You.
I love you, but i bet you don't know how i love you, so I'm going to take my time to explain just how much i love you, or should i assume that you know how much i really do love you? of course you should know how much I love you, after all you are the one who brought me into this I love you affair, anyways i love you more than i ever loved anyone else and just so you know, I love you for the eight time in this sentence.
You are so full of humour that i hardly find anyone else funny or interesting.
© Onyeoziri Favour
These texts are free for all my readers, comment below the post here, then copy, paste, and send to your lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive