Pages

Friday 13 February 2015

Valentine is tomorrow! here are free romantic texts to spice up your relationship! Copy, paste & send; all for free.

Express your love through words. What you bought would soon spoil and be forgotten, but your words are evergreen and timeless.
From Boyfriends to Girlfriends
I do not want any other lover than you, all i want is you whether in a gold plate, or a mud pot.
Before i met you, love used to be an ordinary word in the dictionary, since i met you, it has become a little seed, growing daily in the fertile grounds of my heart.
My Love, You are not beautiful. That is too ordinary for you. My Love you are enchanting, you not just beautiful, but the very essence of beautiful itself; you are charming.
If i ever quit loving you,
then pray for me. It is only the Devil himself that could make me do so.
Romeo and Juliet died for Love, they got played. My dear i would rather we lived everyday loving each other, than die in one day, and emerge the next as mere history.
From Girlfriends to Boyfriends
I love you for opening your heart to me, for sharing you fears, for letting me contribute in your plans. I love you for trusting me and for sharing your worst secrets with me. If i ever broke up with you, i would only comeback the next minute to love you even more.
After a long day of feminine chats and treble giggles, the rich thickness of your voice is what i look to every evening.
Today, my girlfriends told me i was happiest girl on earth, i told that was because i have the happiest man on earth.
 
After a long boring day alone or a long interesting day with friends, i do not still feel complete until i hear that smooth soothing voice of yours' at the end of everyday.
you grew on me like a huge tumor, if i ever burst you, i would bleed to death.
                                   Unisex
Have you ever wondered why i love to hold your hands? Because God is Love and when i hold you, i feel so safe and relax, i know i'm holding the hands of God.
© Onyeoziri Favour
These texts are free for all my readers, comment below the post here, then copy, paste, and send to your lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive