Pages

Monday 16 February 2015

How I Spent My Val - Akangbe Oladayo

"I swear if na me ehn, na Tosin I go carry go Rita Lori today"
"Guy calm, I get reason, na Shade I dey carry go flex today"
"Sammy come hear wetin this he-goat dey tell me, ehn say no be that ehn babe wey be like Kim K ehn dey carry go flex today wey be Val"
"Chris!! Shey ò yà wéré? Who u wan come carry go?"
"Na Shade ehn wan carry go"
"Guys see, Tosin go wan dey form meek and gentle, na she fine pass among their two but na Shade go fit drop Puna today. I no fit let anybody dull me today o!!"
"Eeeehn!!! BaDolee!!! Baddest nigga!!!! This guy dey calculate scatter. CHOP KNUCKLE!! CHOP KNUCKLE!!"
That's how I started my day on the 14th day of February 2014. It was mid afternoon when we had this conversation. In about 45 minutes we had gone to withdraw cash from the ATM, had our baths, gotten dressed and were ready to move out. My ride or die niggas Jaiye and Sammy were on hand today. Valentine yì mà rôcký!!
Sammy was a cool calculated player, he doesn't talk much but his exploits ehn!!! No be for here. He once slept with three friends who were all beauty queens, Miss AIS, Miss Curves Unilag and Miss Universe Nigeria. Sammy was bad like that, and even as bad as I was, I still held Sammy in high esteem. Jaiye was the only son of two politicians, a senator and minister. For him, money no be problem. His parents named him well cos ehn lifestyle na better jaye jaye life.
We picked our dates and headed to Rita Lori. The pool wasn't too filled up but lots of people were milling around. The DJ was DJ Spinall, celebrity Dj for the valentine day special. The guy good pieces, ehn just dey spin better since we land. We entered the pool and just laced around. There was a water volleyball contest and the winning team would get lodged in the Rita Lori presidential suite. We formed a team and entered the competition. It was fun as we were cheered and booed. It was refreshing as Shade was bubbly and always rubbing up to me. My mind just dey ginger say, "make night come sharp sharp make I knack. I swear all the hotel staff go know my name today. The bed sheet go tear ni."After about 5 games we were crowned winners after beating all teams.
Before we could say Jack Robinson!! Jaiye had ordered a casket of moet. Celebration was in order, Sammy's girlfriend Shontelle was really good at this. After drinking and having small chops, asun, grilled chicken, roasted fish and the likes. We went to the banquet hall for a comedy show that had us cracking. It all ended around 9pm and the whole gang headed for the Presidential suite, luckily for us it had three sections so each of us took one each. We ordered Chicken drumsticks and chips with Ice cream.
Somehow, somewhere someone who knew me and Tosin had seen me with Shade and had called Tosin. I had told Tosin that I was going to pick my aunt from the airport. That was the excuse, but I no know say I don cast already. At least not yet. Shade showered and I went in after she was through. My head was filled with images of all the things that would go down that night. I hurriedly showered and went back to the bedroom. Shade was putting on just her pants and bra, she was perfect a cute ass and round firm boobs. She was a striking image of Yemi Alade, I moved cautiously as I approached her, my dick already throbbing and rising as it saw the blueprint for sex in front of it. Shade smiled and patted the bed beside her, I didn't need a second invitation. I sat down as I swallowed hard and looked all over her body. She was perfect, she smiled and pressed her body on me. I moaned as her soft breasts came in contact with my chest, my neural system convulsed as her lips touched mine and I kissed her with all I had. We got lost in the kiss as we struggled to breath as none of us wanted to break the kiss.
She broke the kiss and ground her body on me as she slid down and knelt in between my legs. She dragged down my boxers as I kept wondering, "is this really happening?"  She held my 8 inch shaft as he enveloped it in her warm mouth. Her Soft lips and wet tongue tickled the length of my shaft, and then concentrated on just the sensitive skin on the tip. She cupped, tickled and licked my balls while she slowly tugged on the full length of my erection. Dripping strands of pre-cum were everywhere as my dick got super duper excited.
 After minutes of getting the warmest blowjob of my life, I moved Shade back next to me and I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close. We kissed long, wet, heavy kisses as I put my finger inside her pussy. I could tell by the depth and eagerness of Shade's kisses, the twitching of her body, and the loud moans she was making into my mouth, that she was ready.
“Time to give her what she wants,”
As if on cue she held my pole in her soft hand and began to guide the thick spear toward her slit. I moved back on the bed Shade continued to hold my rock hard shaft at her opening. After placing her on her back I slid my cock through Shade’s wet pussy into her waiting hole. She moaned loudly, her arms collapsed, and she shook her face from side to side as I eased out and thrust in again. Shade clutched at the bed sheets and pillows, I started slowly, fucking Shade in slow measured thrusts. She moaned into the pillow and buckled her body back against me, seeking every inch I could give her. The pace picked up. I fucked Shade harder and faster. My balls slapped against her pussy, and her pussy juice began to splatter in all directions.  After several minutes of hard, deep fucking, I could see in her eyes, and tell by the change in the sounds she was making, that she was nearing her ultimate pleasure. I flipped Shade over onto her stomach and put a pillow under her stomach. I bent her ass up so it shot in the air.  Her gaping cunt was in the air and it easily accepted my manhood once again, and she took all of me deep into her canal. I kept up a steady and hard pace, and tried very hard to control my self. In this position if I could last five minutes, she was going to have one crazy orgasm to tell her future husband about.
Shade's eyes opened wide as she lifted her head, as she began to feel things deep down in her core. She grabbed another pillow as she screamed into it. Wide eyed, clutching at the bed sheets and even me, Shade released her muffled squeals, and neared what she wanted and needed. I fucked Shade’s bare pussy even as her pussy spasmed and sucked on my dick, which increasingly made splattering and sucking sounds.  Her body arched off the bed, and jerked and rocked as she moaned and screamed with every spasm of pleasure that swept through her body. It was a long, body jerking, loud orgasm. I liked watching and hearing girls cum. As Shade caught her breath back and settled back onto the bed, she rolled to her side bringing her feet up into a fetal position. Shade's orgasmic convulsing was so strong I'm sure she had never come like that before.  I sat back and tried to catch my breath and control my own need to cum. Orijin and Alabukun na killer drink I swear. Rivulets of her juices ran down the back of her thighs onto the bed. I softly played with her  nipples as she smiled. I reached out and slid two fingers into Shade's slippery hole as I whispered into her ear, "should we do that again?"
"Yes" she said as we started kissing again.
 After a few moments, she nodded her approval and spread her legs. She’s ready.
I placed a pillow under Shade’s head, and then, using my t-shirt, wiped Shade’s nectar off of her pussy and thighs. I picked up her legs and put them on my shoulder as I inched closer to her sweet looking pussy. I positioned the head of my cock at Shade's still leaking love hole and slowly inserted my full length. Shade moaned loudly and grabbed the already ruffled sheets with her hand.  For a few minutes, I held onto Shade's hip and leg and fucked her with a steady rhythm. I leaned down by Shade's face and talked to her, while running one hand up and down her stomach and boobs, making her arch her back and take my cock deeper into her hole.
“How are you doing? Can you make me cum again?” Shade asked me.
“I’m okay,” I told her.
The fact of the matter was I was close, very close. I was getting close; too close.
 I doubled the pace. Shade’s eyes squeezed shut and her muffled screams filled the room. I was sweating and breathing hard, she was also meeting me half way as she thrust her hips into my strong fast thrusts as sweat dripped off my nose onto Shade's hip and belly, as I watched my cock being swallowed by Shade's warm and wet love hole.
"Oh my god, you fuck like this is the last fuck on earth, I'm so wet, ur dick is soooooo ............"
Her words, the way she talked to me, her head shaking as my dick went in and out, the sounds of her pussy all contributed to my dick twitching, and my coming very close to filling Shade with a load of thick sperm.
“Oh Jesus!! Oh Jesus!! Oh Jesus” she moaned as she grabbed my arms that were holding her shaking legs.
My balls slapped against her ass as I picked up the pace and fucked her harder. Rhythmic sucking sounds and moans filled the room as I plunged every extended inch of my penis into her vagina.  I worked hard to get Shade over the edge to another orgasm. I was sweating under AC, out of breath and close to losing control.
“Uuuunnnnggghhhh!” was Shade’s long response as her back and neck arched with pleasure and she looked back at me, eyes wide and mouth opened. She exploded as her pussy grabbed my dick sooooo hard. If the pillow had not been in Shade's mouth, the hotel manager would have thought for sure that someone was being killed in his room.
I felt the pleasure move from my shaft to every part of my body. I lost control and surrendered to the pleasures and the inevitable. I moaned as my body involuntarily shook and jerked. My hips rose off of the bed. A loud groan emanated from my mouth. I went over the edge and passed into that world of pleasure that only sex can bring.
After about ten minutes of catching our breaths I looked at Shade. From her pussy down to her knees she was wet, and there were two large wet spots on the bed. I sat back again and tried to catch my breath. Shade crawled over to me and kissed me on the cheek. Then she gave me a french kiss, open mouth, deep throat kiss.
“Thank you. That was really good. I needed to be fucked. Sorry about the screaming. Your cock just touched all the right places.”
"You don't have ..................."
We heard loud banging on the door. The person on the other side better be the president for using the presidential Suite.
"Chris open this door, so this is where you are picking you cousin abi?"
Jesus!!!!!
"Chris who is that at the door" Shade asked.
 Shit, Tosin is here, two girls, my girlfriends!!! One is naked, one is angry, I'm naked too. I'M DEAD!!!!!!
Part 1
Written by:
Oladayo Akangbe 'Chris'
Email: sumdayo@gmail.com.
You too can send in your poems, articles and short stories to favouronyeoziri@gmail.com for publication on this blog.
Thanks a million times for taking out time to visit, even as we promise to continually deliver good, quality content.
Lastly, please remember to comment below, also share the links to the stories you read here, both on your twitter, facebook, bbm, whatsapp and other social media platforms. #BlessYa.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice... Maybe i can ghost-write one of these days too

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey if you want to post sensual materials better tag this blog as one with adult content or you code or bleep out your vulgar words like f@@k or f**k and the likes. It was f**king too explicit.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive